Ingredients : Serves 3
- 6 x Thin Beef Minute Steaks
- 2 x Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Sachet of Pepper Sauce
- 6 Pack of Large Mushrooms
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Scrub the sweet potatoes. Chop off the ends of the 2 potatoes. Chop them in half & chop them into wedges.
- Cover them in a bowl with Olive oil, salt & pepper. Pop them into a dish and bake for 40 – 45 minutes while turning every 15 minutes.
- Pop the mushrooms into the oven with 15 minutes to go. Once done, pop into the frying pan with all the juices to add flavor to the steak.
- Fry the steaks for 2 1/2 minutes on either side.
- Add water to your sachet of pepper sauce, bring to the boil, and let simmer until ready to serve.