Enchiladas is one of my favorite dish’s. Its a great choice on a cold rainy day as it is a cheesy warming sauce filled dish.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 100g Mushrooms
- 200g Cheese
- 1 Old El Paso Enchilada Kit
- Slice your chicken breasts & fry them until cooked. Add in the chopped vegetables & stir fry for another 5 mins.
- Mix your sauce from the kit together, pour half into the pan with the chicken and veg, add half of the cheese. Cook for a further 5 mins.
- Warm 4 tortilla wraps up in the oven.
- Evenly Pour the cooked chicken mix into each tortilla and wrap them up.
- Lay them sided by side into an ovenproof dish. (cocktail sticks help to keep them neatly together)
- Pour the remainder of the sauce on top of the wraps and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 mins