Ingredients : Serves x 3
- 3 x Chicken Breasts
- 1 x Red Pepper
- Selection of baby Sweetcorn/Carrot/Sugar-snap Peas
- 1 x Jar of Uncle Ben’s Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 225g of Rice
- Heat up oil in a pan, Slice up your chicken breasts and fry for 10 – 12 minutes, until browned.
- Chop up all your vegetables and pop them into the same pan as your chicken. Add in some water if sticking to pan, cook for 6 minutes or so.
- Add in your jar of Sweet & Sour Sauce and let it simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- While your chicken and vegetables are simmering away? Place your rice into a pot of boiling water, bring it back down to simmering heat, leave it cook for 12 – 15 minutes or until the water evaporates. If you leave it on too long the rice will become mushy.