I didn’t want to have pasta/garlic bread/spaghetti/wrap’s, the usual’s you have with mince, like Bolognese, Lasagna etc as too much of that makes me feel bloated and I always eat too much of it. Soooo, I decided to just have meats & veg.
Ingredients : Serves x 3
- 1 x Red Pepper
- 1 x Green Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Half a bag of Mangetout.
- 3 Tomato’s
- Handful of Sesame Seeds
- Parmesan Cheese (optional…but tasty)
- 500g Beef/Turkey Mince
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Fry the mince with chopped onions & crushed Garlic for 5 -7 minutes on a high heat.
- Add in chopped peppers and mangetout and some hot water so that it doesn’t stick to the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Throw in chopped tomato’s to make it more juicy, and pine nuts for the last minute or two and then serve straight from the pan.
- Add on a spoon of Parmesan and *nom nom nom*