A really quick lovely vegetarian lunch or light filling dinner with a tasty mix of nutritional hot and cold foods
Ingredients : Serves x 2
- 9 Pack Falafel Balls (available in Dunnes)
- 4 Tablespoons of Coleslaw
- Can of Sweetcorn
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Handful’s of Mixed Leaves/Lettuce
- 1 Shredded Carrot
- 1 Avocado
- French Salad Dressing
- Pop Your Falafel balls on a tray and bake for 10 mins.
- Chop your Cherry Tomatoes in half.
- Halve your Avocado, slice it in half and cut it into small squares.
- Make up your salad by laying your mixed leaves on the bottom, spreading out your coleslaw, sweetcorn, avocado and tomatoes
- Sprinkle your carrot shavings on top and pour out some french dressing.
- Take your falafel out of the oven and pop them on top.