Healthy yummy refreshing breakfast. This mixture works really well together & is really quick once you have your pineapple chunks cut!
- Pineapple Chunks
- Almond Flakes
- Onken Natural Yogurt
- Put 3 heaped Tbsp of natural yogurt into a bowl.
- Add in pineapple chunks (8 – 10)
- Add in 2 handful’s of Blueberries.
- Add in a handful of Sultanas.
- Sprinkl Almond Flakes on top.
I also have a homemade Peanut Butter & Honey flapjack with a cup of tea after this! (click the following link to see the recipe) https://indecisivedamsel.com/2016/02/21/deliciously-ellas-peanut-butter-honey-flapjacks/