These Lamb Kebabs are unbelievable. Available in most butchers. I thought that 2 each might be too little? Although it was enough with everything else and there is a lot of meat on each kebab.
Ingredients : Serves x 4
- 8 Lamb Kebabs (from Waddings butchers)
- Sweetcorn 340 gram Tin
- Tub of Coleslaw
- Bag of Frozen Potato Croquettes
- Pre-Heat the oven to 200 degree’s for 10 minutes. Pop your 8 Lamb Kebab’s onto tin foil layed out on a tray. Pop 16 potato croquettes onto your other tray, cook for 25 minutes.
- Pop your 2 Tbsp’s of coleslaw & 2 Tbsp’s of sweetcorn onto the plate.
- Lay all your food out onto the plate and add some ketchup if you wish.