Ingredients : Serves x 1
- Wholewheat Pasta (one portion)
- 2 Vegetarian Sausages
- Pasta Sauce (whichever you prefer, I used leftover pasta bake sauce)
- 1 Onion
- Handfull of Mangetout
- Half a Red & Green Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-Heat the oven to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Pop your 2 Vegetarian sausages on a tray & into the oven for 15 mins.
- While the sausages are cooking. Boil your pasta for 10 mins & heat up your sauce with 3 – 4 mins to go.
- Chop your veg. Fry in a hot pan for 5 mins.
- Add your pasta & vegetables to your pot of sauce & stir. Place onto a plate
- Sprinkle over your cheese and add your sausages on top